Medical & Dental Negligence
There are occasions when things go wrong whilst under the care of a medical professional either in the public or private sector. Sometimes they make avoidable mistakes, resulting in harm caused to you, the patient.
We can claim compensation for the injury caused by the negligence as well as associated losses to rectify the problem and any future treatment that may be required.
Examples of medical or dental negligence are:
- Failure to diagnose a condition
- Error during medical procedure or surgery
- Misdiagnoses of condition
- Incorrect medication administered
- Birth defects
- Extraction of incorrect tooth
- Inadequate implants
- Incorrect gum or tooth management
- Defective bridges and crowns
Very professional, sorted me out a lovely courtesy car a day after my accident, Usman always helped me through the process and kept in contact constantly.
Cant thank them enough for their excellent service. Kept me informed and answered any questions i had all throughout the case.
Great company and a massive help, always on hand if you need any answers and if you wish them. They certainly do ring back as soon as they say they will!